With Bon Air Community Association (BACA) centrally located amongst the Bon Air neighborhoods, BACA is just minutes away for local doorsteps. However BACA is also just minutes from all the major thoroughfares that navigage through and around Bon Air. These major transportation arteries such as Midlothian Turnpike, Huguenot Road, Forest Hill Ave, Powhite and Chippenham Parkways and Willey Bridge provide quick easy access even for those not living right next door. We are closer than you think!
With the topography of our location, privacy is one of the unspoken benefits of BACA. Outside of one set of tennis courts, very rarely do passerbys ever get a glimpse of what is ongoing at BACA. Maybe that is why BACA is one of those best kept secrets. First time visitors are always amazed when they see the 3 pools for the first time. If you just try to drive by, you’ll never see what a magnificent facility BACA has to offer. You can’t beat BACA for value as it offers a fun, affordable, clean, safe and convenient pool and gathering spot. Contact us at [email protected] with all your membership questions.
Questions about membership? Email us!Click here!
Are you ready to join us? Click here to begin the membership application!
Already a member, but can’t log in? We can help.
While the pool is only open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, BACA memberships are for the full calendar year. The summertime does provide many more activities, but there are many tennis and social activities happening all during the year. Below is a list of the benefits for those choosing to become members of BACA.
Pools – three swimming pools
- Large 8 lane, 25 yard competition pool with adjoining 13.5 foot diving well with 2 – 1 meter diving boards. There are usually 2 lanes designated for lap swimmers.
- An intermediate pool with walk in access along with children’s water slide.
- A 1 foot deep baby pool for the little ones who are just beginning their pool experience with appropriate water toys
Pool area also has changing facilities, four square area and sometimes even a cornhole game is setup. On occasion a badminton or volleyball net has been seen setup from time to time on the lawn areas outside the pool.
There is a snack bar in the lower level of the clubhouse. Between the pool and the clubhouse is a patio area with picnic tables and a large grill for members to use.
On the tennis side, BACA has 6 tennis courts with the 3 lighted on the pool side with Premier Court.
Members may also participate in many of our swim, tennis and social activities, including the following:
- Very active and competitive RMAL swim team (18 and younger)
- Very active and competitive JRAC dive team ( 18 and younger)
- Swim programs including early morning (6am) lap swim, private and semi-private swimming and diving lessons and float nights
- Private after hours pool parties
- USTA tennis teams
- Suburban and Recreational tennis leagues available
- Adult member tennis tournaments and social tennis events
- Jr Tennis programs and instruction
- Part time tennis professionals (lessons available)
The clubhouse has free Wi-Fi and members receive discounts for clubhouse rentals for private parties, other special celebrations and meetings.
Membership Yearly Dues
Single Membership – $320
2 Person – $450
3 Person – $530
4+ Person – $570
Senior Single – $290
Senior Couple – $400