With Bon Air Community Association (BACA) centrally located amongst the Bon Air neighborhoods, BACA is just minutes away for local doorsteps. BACA is also just minutes from all the major thoroughfares that navigate through and around Bon Air. These major transportation arteries such as Midlothian Turnpike, Huguenot Road, Forest Hill Ave, Powhite and Chippenham Parkways and Willey Bridge provide quick and easy access for those not living next door. We are closer than you think!
With the topography of our location, privacy is one of the unspoken benefits of BACA. Maybe that is why BACA has remained one of Richmond’s best kept secrets, until now. BACA offers a fun, affordable, clean, safe and convenient pool and gathering spot. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all your membership questions.
Questions about membership? Email us! Click here!
Are you ready to join us? Click here to begin the membership application!
Already a member, but can’t log in? We can help.
Although the pool is open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, BACA memberships are for the full calendar year. The summertime does provide many more activities, but there are many tennis and social activities happening all during the year. Below is a list of the benefits for those choosing to become members of BACA.
Pools – three swimming pools
- Large 8 lane, 25 yard competition pool with adjoining 13.5 foot diving well with 2 – 1 meter diving boards. There are usually 2 lanes designated for lap swimmers.
- An intermediate pool with walk in access along with children’s water slide.
- A 1 foot deep baby pool for the little ones who are just beginning their pool experience with appropriate water toys
The pool area has changing facilities, a foursquare area and an occasional cornhole game set up. A badminton or volleyball net has been seen setup from time to time on the lawn areas outside the pool.
Between the pool and the clubhouse is a patio area with picnic tables and a large charcoal grill for members to use.
BACA has 6 tennis courts, including 3 lighted courts on the pool side with Premier Court, as well as two courts lined for pickleball.
Members may also participate in many of our swim, tennis and social activities, including the following:
- Very active and competitive RMAL swim team (18 and younger)
- Very active and competitive JRAC dive team ( 18 and younger)
- Swim programs including early morning (6am) lap swim, private and semi-private swimming and diving lessons and float nights
- USTA tennis teams
- Suburban and Recreational tennis leagues available
- Adult member tennis tournaments and social tennis events
- Jr Tennis programs and instruction
- Part time tennis professionals (lessons available)
Members receive discounts for clubhouse rentals for private parties, other special celebrations and meetings.
Membership Yearly Dues
Single Membership – $320
2 Person – $450
3 Person – $530
4+ Person – $570
Senior Single – $290
Senior Couple – $400